Call to Artists: Local, National, International
- 484 North Gallery will be selecting 10 Artists for an October Exhibition. Original artwork will be displayed for sale in the Gallery.
- Commission Split: 60%/Artist and 40%/Gallery, of each artist's individual sale (minus 3% credit transaction fee). Artists will receive commissions at end of monthly exhibition.
- Submission cost: $35 USD for 1 to 3 pieces of original art only. All mediums welcome, including photography. No prints or copies, except for photography. No piece larger than 36"x36", unless self-delivered. All original artwork must be framed, or gallery style canvas. Watercolors, drawings, and pen & inks must be framed in glass. Photography may be framed in glass or mounted/printed on a surface. All artwork must be sent wired/ready for wall display. No sculptures or jewelry, please.
- Submission Deadline: September 3, 2018. Selected Artists will be notified by September 10, 2018. Artists are responsible for shipping their artwork to Gallery, with a returnable label for return at end of exhibition. Deadline for receiving artwork is September 30, 2018. Contract for show will be sent to each of the 10 selected Artists via email.
- Artwork Submission Instructions:
1) CHECKOUT below and follow the steps for payment and note your Order Number after purchase.
2) Send a separate email to: email@example.com. Subject line must include your Order Number and Last name (or email will not be opened).
3) Copy and Paste each photo of artwork in body of this email. No large format (JPEG 72 dpi, 500 kb, no larger than 1200 x 800 pixels).
- Insurance & Liability: Each Artist is responsible for insuring their own artwork, and responsible for shipping and return of artwork. 484 North Gallery does not cover loss or damage of artwork. We suggest each Artist carry their own insurance.
- 484 North Gallery will promote the show and host a monthly party featuring the selected artwork from each exhibition, with live music and refreshments. Artists are welcome to attend and bring guests.